The Book Idea Thread

well carved pumpkins cannot get the carved bits back so they can’t close their mouth

ok that sounded a bit rude and that’s totally the contrary of what i wanted to say
well if you even understood what i said because that thing i wrote is confusing and i cannot understand it

Please forgive me guys don’t kick me out of the project

deepn't

A N G R E Y N O V E R but on the next level

Back on topic I had an idea about writing a book in the world of Terraria like Minecraft: the island

I had an idea for a book and it basically was just the story of a M A G E N T A B A L L touching people and turning them into M A G E N T A B A L L S. It comes from a dream i had that’s basically this. It’s more serious than it sounds i swear

Magnet country balls? I’m interested.

(Wait are they actually country balls?)

Not magnet, magenta.

Is that the plural for magnet?

No, you’re thinking of magnetae

Guess you learn something new everyday

Wait is this all just a joke

I’ll admit, that was a joke. The actual plural of magnet is magni.

Magenta

wot

Wikipedia
In Norse mythology, Móði (anglicized Módi or Mothi) and Magni are the sons of Thor.

me is confusion

Me is confusion as well

I’m not sure if the wayback machine would have:

1. seen that post in the unedited form, it takes only very rarely snapshots of websites that aren’t super popular
  2. this whole forum is built with a JavaScript frontend so the wayback machine might not even be able to properly see all the posts here (though I suppose discourse has made it so that google can index the site)

Also, me looking at the post edit history :eyes: :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a game that @zenzonegaming wants to keep secret until it releases

Back on topic I’ve always wanted to write a speculative evolution book like After Man or Expedition, I always thought that was a cool concept.

However unlike After Man which takes the idea of animals evolving after humans died out, in my book I’m going to assume the humans have survived global warming and the Earth is recovering after humans have left to other frontiers, so the humans left on Earth have branched out into different species, evolving with animals.

you mean like the other book man after man.
in it though everything but mankind went extinct.

In the book man after man every other animal is extinct expect for humans

In my book humans are still evolving with animals

I now write a book with my friend in LitRPG jenre. And i think that we have unique idea. The mh (main hero) gets weapon (a knife) with ability of taking one enemy’s skill. And with it gets an unusual skill. Do you know SCP-173 or crying angels (from Doctor who). The mh gets similar skill by enemy and he must get 300 level.

Strange way to think about it. I didn’t realize that is what happened.