THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

As always, the first thing to check is the wiki. This time it is the project history page:

One of my fellow doggos has spleen cancer and is going for operation tommorow, wish them good luck :f:

6 Likes

how much space does an image of one pixel take up on the forum

“too much”
-someone

1 Like

one pixel should take up less space than a single letter

More than 83 bytes apparently, around 20 characters/letters

PinkPixel

PinkPixel

PinkPixel

Okay it seem to actually take 69 bytes when on the forum storage

3 Likes

Also each image results in a separate request by your browser, so it takes much more time to load an image than it takes to load a single letter in a post as the entire post is transferred in one big chunk (which is more efficient than downloading separate resources from multiple domains, as the images are hosted through a different domain).

1 Like

rate my desktop

4 Likes

Thrive is a free, open-source game about the evolution of life.

From the lowly tidepools of your home planet, you will rise to cosmic dominance. At every step, powerful creation tools and deep simulation mechanics will aid your species’ development. Revolutionary Games is the open-source team of dedicated volunteers aiming to make Thrive a reality.
/10

5 Likes

I didn’t get it. Is it 0/10? Is the description treated as a number? What is this referencing?

That is the joke, yes

I think hes referencing Thrive and if you didnt know it, Thrive is a free, open-source game about the evolution of life.

From the lowly tidepools of your home planet, you will rise to cosmic dominance. At every step, powerful creation tools and deep simulation mechanics will aid your species’ development. Revolutionary Games is the open-source team of dedicated volunteers aiming to make Thrive a reality.

3 Likes

Oh god is this going to be a new copypasta

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe it will, but it probably won’t. There are far too many already as is. The forum doesn’t need any more of them.

/10

You should try the hourly upload schedule because that would be legendary.

Incoming transmission
 Type: YouTube Playlist

You’re on Windows 11? HERETIC (jk, just a joke)

Rant on Epic Games:

I entirely agree with this guy. How many times have I said that I hated Epic Games for bribing game studios into their exclusivity deals and overall monopoly attempt and now this? I’m also to the point where I don’t even want to play games on Unreal 5+ because of that ethical scandal. Every time I hear Epic Games I think “eww”. It also prevents me from watching some of Markiplier’s videos.

Who’s the Antichrist?
  • Bill Gates
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • Others (specify)
0 voters

the child of lucifer born from a human

1 Like

Donald Trump is a pretty good candidate.

1 Like

nah. he’s too stupid for that

I thought that too, but the choice would be too easy.

@willow, who’s your candidate?

the main character from the show about a teenage girl finding out that her dad is lucifer. i do not remember what it is called but once i do i will put the name of the show in this thread.