THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

:rainbow_flag: Happy pride month! :rainbow_flag:

You have no idea how much time it took me to write this post.

3 Likes

why is pride month geting more attention than world otter day? :frowning: (world otter day was yesterday)

4 Likes

:rainbow_flag:Happy Pride Month:rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

world otter day was yesterday
wooooo
:otter:

3 Likes

We caught him!

2 Likes

caught in 5000k ultra hd

take him away boys

2 Likes

Maybe you were looking for this thread:

?

2 Likes

maybe, but in true… its can go both

2 Likes

Why is there a pride month but not an Otter month?

2 Likes

pride month should be replaced with otter month. having too much pride is unhealthy, afterall.

2 Likes

Or you could just use this month to be proud about being an otter

1 Like

i just looked it up and too much pride is bad…maybe pride month should be shortened to a week instead? just to make room for otter 3/4ths of a month

1 Like

Idk, I feel like the first one is more ‘organic’ than the others, implying that SHODAN took some lady’s face and grafted it onto herself.

3 Likes

It’s actually relevant since the last level where SHODAN’s supercomputers are located has its walls infested with organic matter. Or at least it is the case in the original.

Isn’t it a bit too much to dedicate that kind of event to a month? Shouldn’t it be a day like Women’s Day or Father’s Day? Dedicating an entire month shows too much pride, much like Americans who put 500 flags on a single building. It should just be one day like every other event.

2 Likes

… Isn’t this pride month?

?

1 Like

Bro has selective memory

2 Likes

And also aren’t pride flags put absolutely everywhere during pride month?

1 Like

I only did the happy pride month thing to challenge myself to do a color gradient on my text.

Then it’s just as excessive as American flags.

1 Like

Sure you did.

1 Like
1 Like