šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

Ahem, the correct one would be mister semi-robot-of-the-future-accidentally-femboy owner of logic

Say it correctly otherwiseā€¦
Ever heard of Herobrine?

ok, fralegend015ā€™s wif- wait a momentā€¦ I am fralegend015?!?

slowly clap You finally realizedā€¦ After all these yearsā€¦ You realized.

HI? It was my time machine until he ā€œborrowedā€ it along with my computer with Thrive V.0.7.9! (Released in 2288) Anyway, I let him relax a little on some beach in Pangonia (I put some monsters there to keep himself distracted) And Iā€™m trying to fix it. (SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU POUR THAT BANANA VITAMIN INTO STRICTLY CLOSED CIRCUITS?)
)

why dont let him rest in Rodinia? there are more ā€œpeacefulā€ there
and besides, let ,e help u fix that by my powers (acording to thrive)

Mini case 8:

WHY HAS HRUANILINA NOT YET REINSTATED THE UNDERWATER CIV DISCUSSION THREAD?

We all remember how I went back in time to destroy the Atlantian Union research base in order to save thriveā€™s underwater civ discussion (and also inadvertently make it so that toasters never existed and that ever president on Mount Nixon was replaced by Richard Nixon after he heroically died in the process of stopping a terrorist from taking control of a plane on September 11th).

This was supposed to work, but itā€™s been several days now and he still hasnā€™t allowed the discussion to return, this can only mean one thing.

That the real Hyianilnain has been murdered, and replaced with a robot clone by mole men from inside of the hollow earth.

This is why Hruonainlnainā€™s pfp has been that of a robotic eye, itā€™s because he is now a robot merman

Though this does not stop him from being an inferior gillie, it does make it so that he doesnā€™t care about the history being altered, and is keeping the ban on underwater civ discussions.

But why would the hollow earth mole men want to ban underwater civ discussion?

It is because that they are technically also an underwater civ, and they are highly jealous of other underwater civs such as the Atlanteans and donā€™t want any more competition from thrive.

This is why we must nuke finland, because Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s where Hyionlinain lives.

Mini case 9:

WHAT HAPPENED TO AMELIA EARHART?

Ever since Amelia mysteriously went missing flying over the pacific in 1937 the only thing that the entire world has been able to think about is what could have happened to her?

What caused her to go missing? Is she still alive? And when will Kim Kardashian get back with Kanye West?

I travelled out with Greenwings and Butler and scoured the ocean searching for the wreckage, but never found it (though I did find a surprising amount of wrecked oil tankers, thatā€™s probably not good).

This confused me, and I was forced to mull over the mystery for several weeks before I finally reached a breakthrough as I was destroying another zombie outbreak in Cuba (it happens a lot there).

She never crashed or landed her plane in the ocean, she was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

This was evidenced by the crater of water where the aliensā€™ tractor beam picked some up.

But who could have done it? The Lunarians? The moon Nazis? The Martians? The Venusians? The Mercurans? The Jupitorians? The Jupitorian moon collective? The Neptunians? The Plutonians? Uranus?

No, it could only be one alien civilization, the Kerbal Space People (KSP).

Those little green bastardsā€¦ they kidnapped Amelia to learn the secrets of flight and spaceflight in order to jumpstart their stellar colonialization, and they have presumably uploaded her brain to a computer in order to use her skills for all of time.

Welp, nothing I can do, itā€™s illegal for anyone from The Solar System to interact with The Kerbol System, we donā€™t mess with them, they donā€™t mess with us.

And also the intergalactic statute of limitations has expired on Ameliaā€™s kidnapping.

Correction, Hhyyrylainen, not whatever you said

I canā€™t believe zenzone doubled posted

I donā€™t know this compound.

1 Like

Oh sorry I think that was us.
We needed someone to explain human politics to us.
Besides, the Kerbalā€™s arenā€™t even able to leave their system, the leviathan will get them.

I thought it was hhrynalienanen

Nope, itā€™s hhyyrylainen.

hyena?

Hydrogen? Hilderlandin?

Hitlernian? Hocxhjdfodrujjn?

Helium? helios?

Hyalyna? Hyalfnioum?

seems like this is devolving into nonsensical spam at this point

In my eyes this thread became nonsensical spam like after the first year when this was revived as random ridiculous theories thread.

2 Likes

Itā€™s whole point is for sh!tposting, inside jokes, and references. It has merely found a way to hybridize all three, specifically by having zenzone make a thrive-based paracosm full of references that functions as a self-contained inside joke that has spread into absorbing twilight and whateverā€™s going on with the TOAST guy. Someone should make an ARG of it thatā€™d be pretty cool honestly

2 Likes