šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

huh, itā€™s strangeā€¦
almost feels like thereā€™s some girls voice in my headā€¦ she keeps saying to ā€œwake up Markā€ā€¦ under normal circumstances i would find this quite annoying but her voiceā€¦ i oddly calming to meā€¦
i have a large headache right now

1 Like

Itā€™s probably nothing

Case 31:

WHY DID MECHANICALPUMPKIN DISAPPEAR FROM THE THRIVE COMMUNITY FORUMS?

Recently, I noticed that I hadnā€™t seen Mechanical Pumpkin, one of the forumā€™s most notorious spamposters (having reach spacefaring in under a month), had gone missing, and had been missing for many months.

Hmm suspicious.

But then I noticed something that really made my suspicion meters go off the charts.

Roboromb was also missing.

VERY suspicious.

But then I noticed something even more suspicious.

There was a trend, played out over a dozen or more thrive users (including me).

They post a lot, reaching the spacefaring rank extremely fast, but then they stop, abruptly, never to post againā€¦

Including myself!

But why is this happening? Why do users suddenly hit spacefaring and then stop posting and ghost the forums?

Iā€™ll tell you why, itā€™s because of none other than Fralegend The Wizard Of Evil.

He has been hiding in wait, slowly stalking and kidnapping users from thrive (including myself) in order to stop them from reaching the ascended rank.

But why would Fralegend The Wizard Of Evil do this? Iā€™ll tell you why.

Because he is secretly trying to retire from the Fralegend The Wizard of Evil business, and is kidnapping us in order to absorb our posting currency and amass enough wealth to retire on some tropical resort island, possibly Florida.

But I wonā€™t let you retire in peace Fralegend The Wizard Of Evil, not until youā€™ve been brought to justice and paid for the countless lives that you have taken.

I am currently typing this from a old mac pc I found in Fralegendā€™s closet, I am in here along with all of the other spacefaring thrive users, pls send help Butler.

Yeah, the lights here hurt my eyes. This guy doesnā€™t even turn them off to let a guy sleep

You agreed to sign the contract! Itā€™s not my fault if you didnt read it first

I agreed to no contract so why am I here

Because zenzoneā€™s contract includes you as his legal tutor.

Ugh. Fine. Can you at least turn off the spotlights so I can sleep?

No, itā€™s too dangerous

Too dangerous? Nah what you talking about it actually saves on your electricity bill

I use magic to make electricity, I have long removed my house from the power and water grid of the government

I figured it was something like that but you canā€™t blame a guy for trying to get some shut eye.

I guess Iā€™ll just start generating a black hole instead.

It would help, but just thinking about being stuck in a fralegend house, the femboy side of my brain takes overā€¦ Oh no
Hā€¦ eā€¦ lā€¦ p.

ā€œUwu Uwuhereā€™s my clothes? Iā€™m going to you fralegend Uwu!ā€

donā€™t be weird Butler
now fire the bazooka at the north side of Fralegendā€™s house

Buwut that wonā€™t hurt fralengend-kun? UwU

1 Like

Out of breath
hey! i have been looking for you for completely unrelated reasons from saving you, but i see youā€™re in a bad situation. perhaps i could help you?

How nice of you to think of me

Uwuelp? I do UwUnot need help. Buwut if it helps Fralengend-kun Iā€™m in UwU

yeets trappist-1e out at mach 1.35
ok, thats been taken care of.

I could use a little help, shoot out these dang spot lights. As a reward I wonā€™t consume this star system and the ones surrounding it with a black hole.