šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

throws backpack at spotlights, breaking them
there you go.

Thanks.

I swell my size to that of three godzillas combined

Extremely deep, earth shaking voice:

Now letā€™s go rip Frale apart. Zenzone pays my bills, and I rather like some of the other spacefaring.

k.
knocks frale out with backpack

Shoves him into a pocket dimension made of black holes

Uwu thanks UwUfor the trip on the atmUwUsphere! It was very fuwun!

UwU

Oh well, I needed to ask Hashul how itā€™s research went anyways, plus Iā€™d like to chech up some other Eldritch I know

1 Like

Uwuwuwuwuwu- What?

Phew, Iā€™m back, I hid my femboy side deep in the unconscious, wait, why is my vanity name Uwu? What happened when I was gone?

youā€¦ did some things that you wouldnā€™t be proud of, and incidentally there are now criminal charges against you from several people
including myself

I gave him political asylum so you cant do anything

but i donā€™t work for the government

Irrelevant, YOU are a government

:exploding_head:

FRALEGEND YOU BELGIAN
WHAT IN BELGIUM IS THIS?!

Oh no. The ā€œUwUā€ Disease is Spreading.

Nah, that was just our brains turning into mush for a few minutes

Case 32:

WHY IS THE SKY BLUE?

Go outside your house, look around, everything seems normal right?

WRONG!

As soon as you look up youā€™ll see something so unnatural, so horrifying that you will be permanently scarred mentally, emotionally and physically for the rest of your life.

The sky.

Is blue.

As soon as youā€™re done clawing your eyes out in a desperate mania, you might come to wonder why the sky is blue?

Is it because the light from the sun is scattered by molecules of air in the Earthā€™s upper atmosphere, and that blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves?

Is it because the sea is blue and the reflection of it makes the sky blue as well?

Get out of here you deranged conspiracy theorist! This is no place for your inane ramblings!

No, I will tell you why the sky is blue.

Come with me on a journey, back to the 20sā€¦

Specifically 3720s, bc.

It was a stormy night in the royal palace, and the King was taking a bath.

ā€œKing.ā€ Said the Kingā€™s advisor, ā€œThere are some people outside the gates.ā€

The King stood up out of his bath clad only in a polar bearskin rug and grabbed the Kingā€™s advisor before throwing him up into the stratosphere.

The King then said, ā€œI have no patience for a group of idiotic Slavs.ā€

The advisor nodded, ā€œYes sire, I shall feed them to Ellen DeGeneres post haste.ā€

And thus kicked off the French revolution (the records arenā€™t very clear but this is the gist of what happened).

Then the leader of the Slavs, Grigori Rasputin, either stormed the castle or challenged the King to a hotdog eating contest in order to win the right to marry the Kingā€™s mother. The outcomes of whatever happened then caused the continent of Australia to rise from the sea and join the Summer war against Odin and Zeus.

Chriss Pratt, riding on a velociraptor, conquered the Middle East, Eastern Europe and the entirety of Africa to form the third Glapinagrakinakakaka empire. He was motivated to do so after the Sumerian Kingā€™s advisor crashed into his bungalow and ruined his BLT (Big Lettuce Tyrannosaurus Rex).

This is all related to the sky being blue I swear.

Once the empire of Glapinagrakinakakaka collapsed in 3719 bc (due to a sudden plague killing all of the dinosaurs and turning them into the Germans), The Roman Empire took itā€™s place as a world power and began to persecute itā€™s Jewish populations before Jesus Christ was born about 8 days before the year 1.

When asked by reporters why the year suddenly went from 3719 bc to 1 ad, Jesus Christ answered ā€œbecauseā€.

We then skip forward 1000 years to a random man who tripped over a stone that Jesus Christ had sat on one time, this man would later become Bill Gates and found Microsoft as a secret shadow cabal to control the world (keeping himself alive through minutely blood sacrifices).

Then Australia finally won the Summer war and joined Microsoft, Australia developed a powerful missile that would be used to destroy Atlantis (a continent in between Europe and North America), using the power of Odin and Zeus.

Angered at this, the surviving Atlanteans (who had all been swimming off of Atlantisā€™ shore) went to war with Uganda.

The Atlanteans were destroyed and went extinct at the hands of the Ugandians, who then made a pact with an eldritch deity named HWUWOBNUABDOANFOHBBAwhjbdjbskabv#mcdonalds in order to turn the sky blue in celebration.

Now you know why the sky is blue, and of course this is all a heavily abbreviated record of what happened. I didnā€™t even include the Atlantean-Ugandan war, how the Atlanteans got to Uganda, The Summer war, what happened to the stone that Jesus Christ sat on one time for 1000 years, or even why the King came to blows with the Slavs and why Rasputin wanted the Kingā€™s mother.

Oh, what was the skyā€™s color before it was blue?

Simple enough, it was RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!#@!)&@&!^%^ yellow, so named for itā€™s RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!#@!)&@&!^%^ness

Relevant SCP: SCP-8900-EX - SCP Foundation

why is 5.9 letting me save multicell maneuly?

the sky is blue because its sad

Wrong thread?

Itā€™s purely because people get asking for it, so I made it possible to save while swimming around in multicellular as that was pretty easy to implement.