šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

Exactly! This all conduces back to zenzone being an agent employed by Leviathan (which is the ruler of Atlantisā€™ shadow shadow shadow government) in order to bring chaos to the community and create a revolution in order to install a shadow shadow shadow shadow government!

I have never been quite so proud in my entire life.

Case 49:

WHY HAS IT BEEN SO LONG SINCE A CASE FILE HAS COME OUT?

Hello, Iā€™m sure youā€™re wondering why I havenā€™t posted a paranormal case file in 2 months, after all, I still seem to be active on thrive.

So why is it that I havenā€™t posted anything? Iā€™ll cut to the chase, Iā€™ve been kidnapped. An imposter has imprisoned me in his medieval dungeon and used cutting edge technology to change 100% of his DNA to mine.

There is only one way to distinguish between me and this vile imposter, much like my other imposter (who is unrelated to this new imposter), this imposter has entirely different creative tastes than me.

He has joined several different forum games and even made one of his own, everyone knows I hate forum games, Iā€™m surprised no one has already figured this out!

Recently Iā€™ve managed to escape using several dozen sticks and a cockroach, I havenā€™t been able to get out of my imposterā€™s weird castle but I found an iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2022 in the space between his walls (where Iā€™m currently living).

I will continue to work on stopping my newest imposter, and I will return to making regular paranormal case files to keep you informed on what the Zimbabwean government doesnā€™t want you to know.

Stay tuned, and whatever you do, DONā€™T PLAY THE TECHNO ZEN ELYSIUM!

How do we know that the Techno Zen Elysium isnā€™t actually the real detective Zenā€™s escape plan and you arenā€™t the imposter trying to prevent it?

Edit: nvm he dissed the case files total imposter

Donā€™t worry I shall take up the risk of playing the forum game to figure out his plans

1 Like

And thatā€™s how we know your the imposter.

Centarian think about it for a second. The other one dissed case files

Obviously this is the work of Fralegend the Evil Wizard, having split zenzone into two parts and made them oppose each other, to hide his true evil plan

Someone must find a way to reunite the two

This is the agent of Leviathan, the original zenzone was capable of escaping his confines and become free again but the agent still remained here in the forums in the form of this impostor

But then why does the other zenzone dislike case files?

Or are they both secretly imposters?

The other could dislike case files because they are made by the impostor, or this could all be a scheme made by Leviathan to sprout the seed of doubt and cause conflict in the forums.

maybe the other imposter is the real zenzone

I donā€™t think so cause the other one dissed case files, but this one dissed forum games

What if both are for real?

I believe it theoretically could be the case, if not by Frale then by another agent of the leviathan

Case 50:

WHAT IS THE DISCORD LOGO?

Look at this:

REALLY look at it.

What do you see?

You donā€™t know?

Of course you donā€™t.

Nobody does.

Until today. For I am about to tell you what the discord logo is.

If you look up what the discord logo is on google, then it will tell you that the logo represents a game controller turned into a sort of face.

But what it doesnā€™t tell you, is that that explanation is nothing but a cover up done by the government of Jamaica to help Daniel Radcliffe stay out of prison for drug smuggling.

In truth, the discord logoā€™s origin and meaning are both far more sinister than that.

In 2015 Jason Citron was taking a midnight stroll through the middle of the woods when he was suddenly abducted by aliens from Jupiter.

These aliens told him that he was the chosen one, destined to lead their race in a war for the fate of the solar system itself against the evil Uranus Empire. They taught him the sacred magical arts of Discord (An ancient Jupiterian magic), and prepared him for battle.

But just as the Jupiterians prepared to launch their war fleet, they were suddenly attack by the Uranusians. What was worse, they found that their spaceshipā€™s AIs had been sabotaged, effectively turning their war fleet into an artificial asteroid field.

Instead he was on Mars, lounging around in a private villa enjoying drugs bought from Daniel Radcliffe. He had sold out the Jupiterians to the Uranus Empire.

The Jupiterians were slaughtered to the lastā€¦ manā€¦ Jupiterianā€¦ man? Uhā€¦ letā€™s go with man. And with the Jupiterian armada decimated the Uranus Empire conquered the entire solar system.

For his assistance the Uranusians gave Jason Citron the planet Earth to govern, as well as Pluto, and ever since he has used his evil corrupted magics to control us through the ā€˜websiteā€™ known as discord. He controls every politician, every celebrity, and every professional dog walker. He even controls your bowel movements.

And so this is why I have petitioned for the US government to annex Canada.

Oh and the discord logo? Itā€™s a Jupiterian skull.

this thought process feels like if someone connected half of a neurotypical brain to half of a brain that has ADHD via the corpus collosum and expected a normal thought process that connects to itself.

wait, so the reddit logo must beā€¦

Oh belgium

Hyperbole detected! REEEEEEE!

Case 51:

WHAT HAPPENED TO REEPER66?

Some of you may remember Reeper66, from all accounts he was a lovable, creative man who pioneered the arts of taekwondo.

Said accounts being my imagination, as I did not know Reeper personally.

I was too late to know him personally. As he isā€¦ MISSING FROM THE FORUMS!

Thatā€™s right! It has recently come to my attention that his account no longer exists. if you attempt to click on his account from any of his posts, it wonā€™t come up!

This can only mean one thing.

That Reeper66 was also a paranormal detective!

Or more specifically a paranormal Detective under the employ of the SRD Foundation (Seal, Restrain, Defend).

It all makes sense, let me explain.

Everyone knows that it is impossible to delete a thrive account, either the person using them gets bored and stops logging on or the evil mods ban them! Thus, logically, the only way his account couldnā€™t exist anymore is if it was erased from reality! Along with him!

There are very few entities that have the ability to do this, among those few is Nie. After all it was he who deleted March 9th from reality because of [REDACTED].

So, logically, Reeper was on Nieā€™s tale and was about to capture him. And Nie couldnā€™t allow that to happen. So he was forced to delete Reeper from reality in self defense (couldā€™ve just, idk, deleted his leg or something).

And so that is why his account no longer exists, because he no longer exists.

Case closed.

And so this is why I am petitioning McDonalds to bring back the McRib.

Case 52:

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT MARCH 9TH?

If youā€™ve looked at a calendar at any point in your life youā€™d notice something totally normal.

March 9th.

It doesnā€™t exist.

Thatā€™s right, if you were to go to any calendar then youā€™d see that it goes directly from March 8th to March 10th.

Makes sense, doesnā€™t it?

Correct.

So why are so many people insisting that March 9th is a date that exists and, even stranger, that something actually happened on it.

This can only mean one thing.

That the North Koreans have allied with the Mole-people who live in the Hollow-Flat Earth!

And itā€™s not just a single Mole-person country, or even a dozen of them! Itā€™s every single Mole-person inhabited country that exists beneath our feet!

Worse still theyā€™re working with the Seagulls!

What is the purpose of their alliance? To conquer South Korea so that they can plunder the capital buildingā€™s vault of precious precious South Koreanium. A very real-sounding material that exists only in South Korea and the rest of the world!

What are they going to do with all of the South Koreanium? Is that even a question? Theyā€™re going to trade it with Cthulhu in order to colonize Antarctica in the name of Nils Bohlin! What else would they do?!

And then using Antarctica as a new base of operations they plan to forcibly annex Bethesda Studios. And then they will all use the money generated from releasing Elder Scrolls 6 to buy pet rock.

We must not allow their plans to come to fruition! But our only hope is to challenge Croatia to a national cheese eating contest.

Thereā€™s no time to explain! Go start eating cheese! Your very lives depend on it!

The Earth is not flat, the Earth is the shape of a moglil.

1 Like