šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

I created March 9th. It was me. Also Earth is an oblate spheroid, and i donā€™t know what a ā€œmoglilā€ is, and the internet provides no answers. ChatGPT doesnā€™t know what a moglil is, either.

They didnā€™t answer because everyone instinctively knows what a moglil is.

But weā€™re not talking about March 9? Bruh

That doesnā€™t help me get any closer to telling me, if everybody knows, the definition would be public.

There isnt a definition because there is no need.

Well, i donā€™t know, so clearly there is one.

What do you mean you dont know? Are you even human?

Clearly iā€™m from a universe where nobody knows the definition of moglil, just like how zenzone is from a universe where Minecraft is older than Roblox, among other things. I am from neither of your universes.

Yours truly sounds like a dark and sad timelineā€¦

What does moglil mean in your timeline? As a person from another timeline who doesnā€™t instinctually know, but wants to know, i feel like i should know, huh?

You donā€™t deserve to know, only abominable beings are born without instinctual knowledge of the moglil.

Just because i live in another timeline, doesnā€™t mean iā€™m a monster.
Maybe moglil is your god? Itā€™s a possibility considering the significance of it in your timeline.

I come from a void beyond reality and am a monster so sadly have no idea what moglil is either

i think a moglil is that weird abomination you get when you combine a cat, a dog, and a blade of grass and make it all one cell. could be wrong though according to frale but that is what it means in my moving hell of a timeline

A moglil is a type of drink where you put whipped cream in wine.

lets see what @fralegend015 says a moglil is first

None of you deserve to know what a moglil is, you all will die without ever knowning itā€™s glory.

Yep, itā€™s a god, leader, or hero of some sort. Why else would there be a meaning of glory attached to it?

Because it is glorious in itself without having to have bounds of ā€œdivinityā€, ā€œheroismā€ or ā€œleadershipā€. But it doesnā€™t surprise me that you are uncapable of comprehending it.

Explain how it is glorious, though. Is there another way to have glory?