šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

Unfortunately we do. For example in Zenzones timeline there is no March 9, in fralegends timeline thereā€™s moglil, and in my timeline just 2023 doesnā€™t have March 9ā€¦which is the case and is the only truth Iā€™ll ever accept.

1 Like

case updog: what is welcome home?
Welcome Home | ClownIllustrations
i found this cool website/arg i hope you like it !

1 Like

silver salts? i said silver nanowires not salts.

Obviously you would focus on the little detail I got wrong instead of the important part.

itā€™s the same principle as action potential lines which is put a charge in one end get it out the other

Case 57:

WHY DOES CENTARIANā€™S SISTER NOT BELIEVE THAT TEAKING IS REAL?

This may come as a shock to many of you hardcore Thrive enthusiasts, but Centarian has a sister who does not believe that Teaking is real!

My mind has literally been blown by this information. There are chunks of my mind all over the walls now. And I fully expect Centarian to pay for cleaning.

The bill was five thousand dollars Centarian, just letting you know. (Its not cheap to get a maid to sneak through the CIAā€™s vent system and clean chunks of human brain off the walls)

But anyways back to the matter, Centarianā€™s sister does not believe in Teakingā€™s existence.

For the purposes of this file I will dub Centarianā€™s sister as ā€˜Centarianetteā€™.

After thoroughly investigating Centarianette I have discovered the truth about her and why she does not believe in Teaking.

She is a robotic spy sent to Austria by the Canadians to steal trees.

How did I come to this conclusion you may ask?

Centarianetteā€™s name, which is Centarianette, has thirteen letters. Which is four more letters than Centarianā€™s name.

And it is a theoretically infinitely long name if I simply begin to swipe my hand across the keyboard as I write her name, like so.

Centarianettegtfdetfrgyhujiomnkhbgvfcdesw4e4r5t6y7u8i9o0=pokijohyugutfrdes4w3e456y7u89i0okpijhyugtfrdcersxaew3e45

The prosecution rests your honor.

But her name having somewhere in between thirteen letters and infinite letters is no coincidence.

After all, is thirteen not an unlucky number?

For Judas was the thirteenth guest at the last supper, and we all know how that ended.

And that last bit of her name, ā€˜etteā€™.

What does ā€˜etteā€™ sound like???

Et.

Which sounds like at.

Which sounds like ate!

Which of course sounds like ā€˜she is an evil robot spy sent by Canada to steal all of the trees in Austria in the name of Justin Bieber because Justin paid so much money to the Canadian president in order to hide the allegations that Justin Bieber is in reality the man who shot JFKā€™.

It all makes perfect sense.

And let us not forget! That she! Is a woman.

Logically meaning that she is has an innate knowledge of how to properly fold pretzels.

Are you happy now @Centarian?! Can I have my soul back?!

This is all why I am petitioning America to annex the Pacific Ocean.

atlantic>pacific ocean

Ocean of Nightmares > Every other ocean

Edit: @zenzonegaming canā€™t you just make @Trappist-1e aka ā€œbutlerā€ clean the vents for you?

1 Like

I had a half-off coupon for the maid company. I had to use it or else it would expire.

Her name is Yellow rose.
Itā€™s not 13 letters itā€™s 10.

Fake, your name is not centarian rose

Thatā€™s not first name last name, thatā€™s username.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it just so bizarre, how @Deathwake, who used to be a very active user on the forums, just suddenly vanished? Usually, when a user looses interest in the forums, they start to post less and less, gaps between each post growing, until they stop posting altogether (sometimes they return after months of inactivity). In @Deathwakeā€™s case, she was posting almost daily, then, after her last post on Jan 1st this year, she disappeared. I donā€™t recall even seeing her in the ā€œonline:ā€ bar. Itā€™s justā€¦ strangeā€¦ and it kinda creeps me outā€¦

Personal events or other disasters which can make a user leave the forum without a warning do occur sometimes. It isnā€™t suprising that this happened at certain moment.
Also, you may have awoken Deathwake by pinging them (this occured with QuantumCrab sometime ago)

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I really hope sheā€™s ok, and that itā€™s just that sheā€™s taking a break from the forum rather than something sad not letting her return :frowning:

2 Likes

Her account says that she was last online last month
So its more likely that the she just lost interest rather than anything bad

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™ve talked to her on discord, pretty much just lost interest in thrive. At least thatā€™s what I remember her saying.

1 Like

That happan to time to time
That just unavoidable.
If she to intrest again, we all be know

@Deathwake is a girl?
Edit: didnt read the profile pic oops

I just wish that one day the game gets completed, we all enter a multiplayer server, including all the inactive users, we create an underwater civilisation with floating forges, and there would be a sunset in the distance.

This would be a happy ending. We could talk about the forum days.

2 Likes