šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

Alright, Iā€™ll be sure to do that.

Case #003

The spooooooky ā€˜user onlineā€™ messages

57%20am
Very rarely, in the black of night, the users will align to spell out something. It usually spells something like ā€˜fbltā€™, but on even rarer occasions, they will spell out something almost comprehensible. Is the forum trying to tell us something? Something, terrible?
In this case, the letters ā€˜LETā€™ have been sighted. Could they stand for something, like ā€˜Loud Extra Terrestrialsā€™ or 'Life Encountered (on) Titan"? Or is it the start of a sentence, like 'Let my people go"? Perhaps we will never know, for the ways of the forum are indeed, mysteriousā€¦

7 Likes

LETS TALK ABOUT IT

LET US NOT THINK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE
also

havenā€™t case 3 been taken?

The case was unconfirmed and thus has been ejected from the official canon.
Also positive tower does not have the power of the special

1 Like

I believe the forum, after much conversation and information uploaded to it, has formed an artificial intelligence that can interact with the users through cryptic messages. The forum has seemingly become an intelligent being, capable of individual thought but a primitive version of electronic speech.

Also, love the profile.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

case 4
no activity has been happening perhaps QuantumCrab has been killed DU DU DUUUU but by whom.
1 Like
case 4

new evidence has come to light QuantumCrab was killed by RoboRomb he was that QuantumCrab had reached spacefaring and so case closed.

1 Like

what this is silly you have no evidence that I- I mean roboromb killed quantu- I mean me and stole his- I mean my account

5 Likes

You canā€™t prove anything.

2 Likes

well i guess RoboRomb is not guilty then so it must have been RoboRomb 2 the sequel.

1 Like

lol big necro too
but its ā€œnot thriveā€ so theres no big problems, right Eye?

You can necro any thread as long as itā€™s important or on topic

In this case it is on topic so you are allowed to necro

**double post

Case number 4.5 I think??

The Absence of RoboRomb and the potential return of him?

Anyway many users here have came and went on this forum, but one of the many of those users who have went was RoboRomb

Which is odd because he was one of the most active users on this forum

There could be a multitude of explanations for this

Either RoboRomb simply doesnā€™t have the time to post here
Or something far more sinisterā€¦
Perhaps he was killed by QuantumCrab or some other spacefaring member on this forum?

But a few days ago, he has been online again, appearing here and there but not posting

What could this mean?

Anyway thatā€™s it for case 4.5

Case #005
Roborombā€™s return (but not in the way you think)

mechanicalpumpkintakesover
A certain user has taken over the forum, unleashing their presence upon every thread. Doesnā€™t this look awfully familiar? Doesnā€™t this remind you of another user, who once conquered the forum and held it in his iron grip? Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m of course referring to the person known as ROBOROMB. What does this have to do with MechanicalPumpkinā€™s reign of terror? Hohoh, let me tell you since you didnā€™t ask. My theory is, that MechanicalPumpkin is a clone of Roborombā€™s being!
Through advanced quantum mechanics yet to be understood, the sentient electron that once permeated the forum has made a complete copy of itself (albeit with a different name and profile picture). Donā€™t believe me? It all makes sense, both have robotic names, both canā€™t seem to decide on a profile picture, and both have a mostly blue aesthetic.
Still donā€™t believe me? MechanicalPumpkin has been profoundly interested in Roborombā€™s whereabouts since his significant decrease in activity. Almost, strangely so. This is clear evidence that MechanicalPumpkin wishes to destroy his predecessor in an effort to become the electron supreme!
Still donā€™t believe me?
A Pumpkin is a vegetable. Where are they found? In a pumpkin patch. What has patches? Thrive has regular patches, to fix bugs and the sort. What do you do in Thrive? Eat. What does eating require? A large amount of material that contains nutrients which can sustain an organism. What doesnā€™t require nutrients? Robots. What is Roboromb? A ROBOT!
It all adds up. It all links together!
Case closed, goodbye.

9 Likes

You canā€™t prove anything, because I am Robo - I mean MechanicalPumpkin!

nah i doubt pumpkin is roboromb, but both me and him are foods!

The best part about this is that this could be true

I mean both of us are very active users and both of us have robotic names

But I could be a clone of both @RoboRomb and @TeaKing!

maybe a hybrid between me and roboromb!

The perfect combination! But you must leave the forums for me to successfully destroy your presence as well, which wonā€™t happen anytime soon