You control the forum

I will put them in hide-able sections.

2 Likes

Iā€™m giving everyone until tomorrow to finish joining to fill the last slot, so if you want to join, you should probably do it now.

1 Like

Is Nover going to join?

I donā€™t know, but if the game starts before he joins, heā€™ll either have to splinter off of a preexisting faction or wait for an event so he can make his own creature.

sorry for posting it late

Race

Race name: Anahuacah

Attributes:
Power: 2
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 3
Defensive: 2
Charismatic: 3
Mysticism: 1

Capabilities:
Advantages:
Flight: ā€œWatch out sun, weā€™re gonna get you!ā€ - +2 to agility actions.
Big brains: ā€œYeah, this is big brain timeā€ - +2 to intelligence actions.
Disadvantage:
Hollow bones: ā€œOw off ouch my bonesā€ - -1 to power actions.

Description: The Anahuacah are a race similar to humans, but they have feathers and wings.

Many of the Anahuacah are nomads; some have made settlements after migrating to the Anahuacah mountains.

Civilization

Name of civilization: Anahuac
Location / biome: Lake on a mountain range shrubland.
Initial quantity: i dunno
Description: Anahuac is a mostly peaceful civilization with friendly people, but it also has periods of expansionism. The leader of Anahuac is elected by the people from the children of the previous leader.
The leader does not have absolute power, instead it shares its power with a council of citizens, where anyone can go.

3 Likes

Can I modify my civ?

You literally stole my race from PH and added some feathers on the body but I approve. Much clap.

1 Like

man, doom had a lot of influence on this forum.
made a game that changed civ forum games on the thrive community forum foreverā€¦
:clap: :clap: :clap:
(maybe next you should change the rp forum games foreverā€¦)

4 Likes

Rp games need a revival. I might make one tbh, Iā€™ll definitely have the free time this summer.

I do have to check history, i dont think i change the fremola of civic forum game in thrive, i never chach.

but on the other side, u warm my medium large heart, i truly dont think i did a great job on that, but unlish everyone happy here

2 Likes

:exploding_head: the egg has hatched

3 Likes

@GodOfKnowledge here is where you post.

I like your Civ btw.

Again I will reiterate please only post in here, and a player called Nover has filled the spot displayed as available, but Centarian may still allow you to join.

GodOfKnowledge
One Of Words

1h
reposted

Oi, can I join?

Race name: Primium Abacus

Power: 1
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 1
Defensive: 2
Charismatic: 1
Mysticism: 2
Capabilities:
Advantage:
Composite Nural Network- every 30 members increase int by 1
Calculative mind, +2 stability, +1 intelligence
Efficient organs- +1 to all stats, less food required to sustain themselves. going as long as three weeks without food.
Disadvantage:
Canā€™t Swim- less agility near waters, -1
Clear Tissue, -1 defense.

Civilization- Abacus
Location- A meadow near a lush forest
Description: A square foot wide creature, has a quad-drone-like shape with four limbs, each with three claws. it also has the ability to connect itself with others, forming massive structures as well as large computational systems, while small in size, these creatures have the most chilled minds, for they can stay calm in almost all situations. At night they can pile up to form rudimentary shelters. Should be noted that more food allows for more population growth.

1 Like

Yea, sorry, I had no idea how long it took to make a round sheet, and I was making it while you posted, so, sorry you canā€™t join yet (key word ā€œyetā€). You will have to wait for an event or splinter off of someone elseā€™s faction, (That means using the same creature as them) Sorry.

1 Like

gtg bye

Text

morning eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like how no one is addressing the fact they were just hit with the equivalent of a physic wrecking ball. There just like, ā€œWell, business as usual,ā€ and carry on their merry way.

I mean, you said they knew what this meant, right? That means the psychic wrecking ball is prominent, but they know they need to continue their day to day functions in order to be able to deal with it later.

How I think Iā€™m going to be in three rounds
Used wild boar fat to lubricate the shaft of the grinding wheel & Carve a trough from a log - Ep.156 - YouTube

Replying to your comment from the main game forum because dude weā€™re trying to keep that uncluttered;

You can only join at an event lol

Like an event such as ā€œx boss appearsā€ or whatev, idk when the next event is but it shouldnā€™t be too long if everyone votes, afaik only three people have yet to vote

1 Like